Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Guilty as charged...

Yes, I apologise. I have not blogged in a few days, but it has been hectic. Work is busy and at the moment I am trying to plan my own holiday.

Let me explain, in a few words, how difficult it is for a travel agent to plan their own holiday: Stress. Clueless. Nail biting. Shitty.

The tickets have been paid, but trying to decide on a hotel and what to do when there, is testing my abilities. And it shouldn't. I have sent hundreds of people there. I advise them on where to stay, what to do, what currency to take and even the injections needed before they go...

Before I bore you any further with my moaning, here is a sneak peak of where we are heading in November:



To be continued.

Hope your week is better than mine.

2 comments: