Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today... A blast from the past

... I received a "remember when" email from my past.

Here's the story:

It's 2006. When, does not matter. We are braaing at a friends house when some one (shoot me if I can remember who) dares me to shave my hair. Easy? Yes, if you've had a few to many and if your uncle had been diagnosed with a brain tumour a month earlier. In those days I never said no to a dare, and the action started with a number 2 clipped to the machine...




Yes, needed a stiff drink after that episode

Will I do it again?
Most certainly.

P.S:
Woke up the next morning and was horrified when I looked in the mirror. My father did not speak to me for 3 days. My mother loved it! The farmer, who did not know me then, laughed himself into a coma. Calls me Buddha... Also very proud of the fact that I have lost more than 10kg's since then!

Let's hear about the crazy stuff you have done!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Big up to you, I would never have the guts to do this.
    And well done on the 10kg's. I realised with a shock yesterday that since University I have gained 20 kg. Okay so I never ate back then and I was a complete bitch, but 20! That's horrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so brave! I can only imagine the day after horror. well done on the weight loss, 10 kg's is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I would have needed a stiff drink too, haha! The farmer cracks me up. Congrats on the weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Heidi! You are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. friend you were super braved, i would of cried like a 3 year old boy with a broken truck!

    ReplyDelete