My father...
... with his love for the Reader's Digest, made me realise the importance of reading
... taught me how to drive like a man, because in those days woman couldn't drive
... helped me understand how a Toyota's engine is assembled
... allowed me to rip his lawn apart with a weed-eater
... helped me inside the house on the nights I crawled around in the garden after Student night at the local pub
... hates lies. Today, I also hate lies and liars.
I can go on and on, but I needed to say this and to thank him for the huge impact he has made in my life. He does not read my blog, but just today, I will send him the link.
Am I a Daddy's Girl? Hell yes!
Happy Birthday Dad. I love you lots!

Happy birthday to your dad!
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you have such a special relationship :-)
Very very sweet post. I love my daddy too. Yours sounds wonderful.
ReplyDelete