skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today...
... I wish I was the dog in the above picture
If you have not yet sent your RSVP for the Cape Town bloggers get together, do so now! faiblefairyblog@gmail.com
8 December @ {field office} in Barrack Street Cape Town from 18h30 to 21h00.
Too lazy for anything else so see you next week and have a wonderful weekend!
I wish I was that dog as well!
ReplyDeleteHave you figured out what to wear yet?
Just think, that dog only lives for 10, maybe 12 years if he is lucky.... and he is full of hair, fleas, ticks, and he has to sleep outside.... still wanna be the dog??
ReplyDeleteHope you are going to the bloggers get together, please take pics and post them. I am a little jealous... :)
Have a lovely day.
Colin.
Haha, I wish I was that dog we aswell
ReplyDeleteAnthea: Not a clue! But is won't be stiletto's. Hehehe.
ReplyDeleteColin: Will be going! Can't wait.