Friday, December 17, 2010

Today...

... the farmer went to the dam to go and test his boat. While he was away, his farm pick-up truck, which is a wreck, would not start. Obviously the jumper cables are in the smart Toyota Hilux with the farmer. One of the workers came to fetch me and we had to do a "running start" with the tractor towing the pick-up. I was the lucky person in the pick-up!!!
... marks the start of some serious dieting. The buttons are popping off my pants like bullets!!
...



Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have been following (and LOVING) your blog for a while...but from my phone as I didnt have an internet connection at home. This meant I couldnt comment on any posts :-( ADSL is now connected and I can comment! yay! Look forward to many more posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nelia

    Thank you very much for the follow and the kind comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jy kies 'n vrek moeilike tyd van die jaar om te begin diet!! Maar ek's met jou. Teen die einde van die vakansie moet my shorts nie meer so styf sit nie....!! EEEK!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say dieting can start next year!

    ReplyDelete