Monday, December 13, 2010

New kid on the block

22 December 2010 marks the beginning of a week of sleepless nights and pooh all over the house. Yes, our new puppy will be arriving at Cape Town International Airport. 

Interesting fact: His father is a pitch black boerboel. And even though our pup is so light, chances are good that some of his pups will be black one day.

So you are asking why we did not buy a black boerboel? Because they are selling at R10 000 a pup!!!

The breeder sent a few pics. Isn't he adorable? 

Wait for me!

Phew, I'm hungry! I'm the light one one top of my mother.

Leave me alone you bitch!

All I want is some sleep. My sister is driving me insane.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

  1. "Leave me alone bitch!" :D

    Too cute! Oh, I just want to give them a squeeze. Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! My bf's boerboel died this year. I still miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did my blog inter view that you tagged me for - you can find it here
    http://bettybakeblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/interview-with-myself-im-strange-arent.html

    thanks for tagging me dear :)

    hugs
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friggen dorable!!!! Ah man, what a bundle of joy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the cuteness! It’s too much :) You must be counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete