Ex city girl now living a farm life and loving it!
This is so funny! We woke up one morning and it looked like it snowed. My mom’s Golden Retriever Gracie destroyed her doggie mattress.Knox has now also discovered the immense pleasure chewing on a shoe provides. Time to lock those babies away.
All (and I mean ALL) shoes have to be out of reach. We have lost many pairs with 4 Boerboels doing the rounds.
ai my doggie is just as bad...I think he has gotten hold of 3 pairs so far!xx
This is so funny! We woke up one morning and it looked like it snowed. My mom’s Golden Retriever Gracie destroyed her doggie mattress.
ReplyDeleteKnox has now also discovered the immense pleasure chewing on a shoe provides. Time to lock those babies away.
All (and I mean ALL) shoes have to be out of reach. We have lost many pairs with 4 Boerboels doing the rounds.
ReplyDeleteai my doggie is just as bad...I think he has gotten hold of 3 pairs so far!
ReplyDeletexx