"Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." — Oscar Wilde
Today has been a very unproductive travel agent day. Not so for the dreamer in me. Thought I'd share my ideas on what my own personal library would look like(if money was not a factor of course)
 |
| Step 1: An empty room |
 |
| Step 2: A fire place is a must |
 |
| Step 3: Some fab wallpaper |
 |
| Step 4: A wall to wall Persian carpet for the floor |
 |
| Step 5: Love these wall mounted book shelves |
 |
| Step 6: Comfy sofa for the extra lazy days |
 |
| This cute arm sofa just for fun |
 |
| Love this petal chair - the farmer might want to visit |
 |
| A few trunks all over the place |
 |
| And last but not least: Millions of these! |
Even if you are not a bookworm, wouldn't it be nice to have a hide-away that is all yours?
Can I come over to play in your library? I used to work in a library. It was the best place on earth to work in :)
ReplyDeleteBobby, you are more than welcome! Just bring a bottle of red :-))
ReplyDeleteI would love to have my very own library, nothing flashy, I will have the magazine corner, and the book corner:) Have you watched Inkheart, the lady has a fantastic library in her house!!
ReplyDeletexx
Nooo, who's Inkheart?
ReplyDeleteCoolness...will bring two ;)
ReplyDelete