Every single magazine I open has an article about the newest fashion trend: My Gran's doilie! Meaning CROCHET! It went from covering your sugar pot to being the fashion accessory of the month! Top designers like Issey Miyake, Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel have brought out crochet leggings, bags and even lingerie.
Now I must be honest, I am not a huge crochet fan, but while typing this I remembered about an ancient top in my closet that I never had the heart to part with. This must mean that there is some type of fashionista hiding in me...
 |
| The find...Ancient crochet top |
So how can you wear it?
 |
| Vintage dress |
 |
| D & G bag - love this! |
 |
| Taylor Swift with her crochet top |
 |
If you have the body...why not!
|
What do you think about the newest fashion ala crochet?
Oh my gosh, your top is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have always loved the cozies!The bag is lovely and your top!!
ReplyDeletexx