Thursday, September 16, 2010

Most Expensive - Part 2 - Eyewear

No one I know does NOT like a fab pair of Sunglasses. Yes, today it's the most expensive Sunglasses in the world.

Last week I found myself in the Sunglass Hut store in the V&A Waterfront. (Had a voucher to use)
Once again all the most expensive Tom Ford's and D & G's caught my eye. After about an hour I settled for the most gorgeous pair of RayBan Aviators.

Let's see who the winners are:

And the winner is: D&G - $ 383 609 - Will have to sell a house

Style 23 - $6500


Louis Vuitton - $ 1200

Not that expensive, but I love these: Bvlgari - $463 - Affordable too!

Going to phone the bank to find out if I qualify for a second mortgage on my flat!

What will you pay for the perfect pair of sunglasses?

6 comments:

  1. Cannot see myself spending more than R2000 and then it must be a really amazing pair of sunnies. I tend to lose them or break them so the thought of wasting that much money scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well is always great to have a nice pair of sunnies:)I have never paid more than R3000 for shades, I however am really obsessed with bulgari shades which are really expensive:)maybe one day!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never spend over $15 for sunnies! I lose and break them too easily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cant go wrong with rayban aviators, i think you made a good choice - money well spent heh! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments! Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete