Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello 2014.

So, the year began with a bang!

First week of work was a shocker, but into things again. Had a lovely holiday!

I had my parents and my nephew for Christmas:



Had my stunning couzzie pop in to say hi:


Lost 10kg's already on the Atkins diet and still going strong.

Took a drunk selfie with a boerboel:


Did I mention the 10 kg?

And then we've had HEAT, more heat and a snake.Yes, a huge Cape Cobra. Luckily Merna saw the thing when he entered the dog room. About 1.6 m and the farmer had his hands full. Snake was upright and ready to strike the whole time. And fast is an understatement. I deleted the close-up pic of the poor snake, because we had to decapitate him. But this is what he/she looked like after the farmer threw him over the fence. He got tangled in a tree:




Bring on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment