Since I quit smoking, I have gained a whopping 10 kg's. NONE of my clothing fits anymore. I have decided that enough is enough. So, I have started eating healthier, I walk twice a day and I get the crap shocked out of me on a daily basis!
Hold thumbs. And if you have a fool proof diet, PLEASE SEND it to me!
![]() |
| The dreaded Muscle Stimulator / shocking machine! |


Hang in there with the healthy eating and walking and you will succeed! I dropped over 20 kg last year and have kept it off by following a balanced and filling diet of loads of fruit and veg and salads, lean meat, low fat dairy, eggs, as much brown rice and pasta as I like plus any type of potato (just not fried), oats for breakfast every morning. I've cut out refined sugar and just use honey to sweeten things. Cook with spray oil and add flavour with vinegar, soy sauce and stocks.
ReplyDeleteElectric shocks sound a bit too drastic :-)
Great advice from Nat -eat healthy, keep getting the exercise and be patient. It will happen. Change the lifestyle don't follow a diet
ReplyDeleteGood luck and well done on successfully quitting smoking. 14months for me!!
Thanks Nat and Claudz!
ReplyDeleteAlso drinking loads of water.
And wow NAT! Congrats on your 20kg!
Well done on your 14 months Claudz. It's so worth it hey?