Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh rat!

Last night, there's a huge commotion in the outside building. I send the farmer to go investigating, whilst I brush my teeth. After about 5 minutes, I hear him calling at the back door. (I must have guessed by then, but ja...)

Open the door and he throws a HUGE rat at me! Okay, so the mongrel is dead, but my voice is still gone this morning and my throat is still on fire. The commotion was the Foxterriers ripping apart everything thing inside the building to catch this thing.

So this morning, I decide I need to take a photo for the blog. And venture to the garage, where Mr. Rat has been thrown away in the garbage. Also, my mother moaned last night about the lack of posts... So, dear mother of mine, here's a nice picture for you!



The rat was not that big after all, but when it came flying towards me it looked about the size of a kitten! According to the farmer, this is still a baby rat... Blah-blah-blah.

Have a good week. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment