Had some time, so I decorated the Christmas Tree.
On Sunday, the farmer took me through the farms and over the hills to the beautiful town of Barrydale. Here some pictures just because I am absolutely too lazy to tell the story!
| Hello Klein Karoo! |
| Beautiful house going to ruins! |
| And another one! |
| Hungry! |
| Back to reality. 8 hungry puppies MUST eat! |

I absolutely love pictures of old dilapidated houses, I always wonder what was the story behind them, who lived there and why did they let it waste away. Especially random houses far away from towns etc
ReplyDeletelove the "spook" house, and the puppies are getting so big already!
ReplyDeleteLove your photos :-) The puppies are growing so fast...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shops and the pups are toooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG those puppies are SO CUTE!!!! xx
ReplyDeleteOh and don't forget to enter my Xmas Giveaway if you haven't already :)