... Katryn's puppies are 1 week old!
... Tired
... can I say it again? TIRED
... I've been on the farm for 2 years. Time flies.
I am sorry about the lack of Blogging, reading my favourite blogs and not commenting. It is hectic here! Hopefully by next week, all will be back to "normal". Have a great day.
Testing
3 months ago

So sweet! Hope you get some rest and take care x
ReplyDeletepuppies are looking so cute :)
ReplyDeletei hope you have many more happy years on the farm x
Oh they so so adorable!
ReplyDeleteAh bless those little pups. Sorry that I haven't commented much either. Beg, borrowing and stealing net time at the mo! x
ReplyDeleteoh, so cute!! my heart melts!!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute blog you have here.. enjoyed browsing, and am your new follower on google and twitter. hope we can stay connected. cheers!
jasmine :)