Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today...

... my laptop works! Luckily not a major problem. Technician found dust and more dust. Had to replace a few things.
... I had to change our Vic Falls trip. Katryn is definitely pregnant and will be having her babies on the weekend we were supposed to fly.
... it's very quiet at work. Looks like the credit crunch has started... Bad news.

My laptop yesterday
Have a fab week!

6 comments:

  1. Laptop workage is very NB!! Glad yours has had some TLC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your trip, but on the bright side...PUPPIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the laptop is fixed... and puppies! Yay!
    Hopefully you are still going on the trip to Vic Falls though..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your laptop working. At least you'll have puppies AND a trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi, puppies and a trip, does not sound like a bargain, you will have to go away before, or wait until puppies are big enough to survive.

    Glad your laptop is ok again, life without a pc is a bummer.
    Good luck on the credit crunch, I think we are all in for a rough ride.
    Take care.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that they managed to fix your laptop and it wasn't anything major. Your trip sounds exciting, have you been to Victoria Falls before? I have always wanted to go there, or I should say I plan to go there at some point.

    ReplyDelete