Can you seriously look at the below photo and say that this man was one of the most cruel and devious killers the world has ever seen? What made him into the "...the most cold-hearted son of a bitch you'll ever meet", as he once called himself?
![]() |
| The many faces of Ted Bundy. |



Sounds really interesting!
ReplyDeleteGreat review but probably not somethin' I'd read just before bed. Heck, I tend to dream about serial killers and mafia anyway...what's with that???
ReplyDeleteI always awake just before I get shot!!! Heeehehehe!!!
I just wanted to thank ya for your visit and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride!!!
God bless and in the words of that wild and crazy Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now ya hear???"
Have a great weekend!!! :o)
no, i think the criminal mind is fascinating. the ci channel is probably the most watched channel on my dstv.
ReplyDeleteI think I would be interested and fascinated to read this type of book. I often look at people and then realise we really don't know the real people behind the face we saw when we see them.
ReplyDeleteyou have to start watching criminal minds! think you'd love it! and there are cute boys!
ReplyDelete