I have just finished this book and it's one of those that I need to share. It just made me realize again that one can do the "impossible". This book was finished in two days. My legs are still hurting from the climb and the oxygen mask is still on.
Bear Grylls tells the story of how he "conquered" Everest at 23 years old, only months after breaking his back!
Hats off to anybody who even thinks about doing this. I struggle walking from the house to the dam which is about 1km.
- The summit of Mount Everest is 29035ft (8850km) high. Commercial aeroplanes fly at about 30 000ft.
- From altitudes higher than 8,000 m/26246 ft most climbers need bottled oxygen to breathe.
![]() |
| Looks beautiful but definitely not on my bucket list! |
Images via Google images




Wow, that is really inspiring and its true that nothing is impossible :) Happy Friday xx
ReplyDelete