skip to main |
skip to sidebar
XXXV
35 (thirty-five) is the natural number following 34 and preceding 36
35 is the title of a book written by Casper Schipper
35 is the licence plate code of Izmir/Turkey.
In years of marriage, 35 is the coral wedding anniversary.
35 is the minimum age (in years) of candidates for election to the position of President of the United States, President of Ireland and President of Poland
35% is the amount of our waking time we spend at work (assuming a 40 hour work week and 8 hours of sleep).
The bad news is that I have just realised than in 30 days I will be 35.
The good news, I can run for president of the U S of A!
Off to Cape Town tomorrow for business. See you on Monday!
Haha, brilliant post! I'd vote for you.
ReplyDeleteloves it, always a silver lining!
ReplyDeletei'd vote for you too :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
You get my vote Heidie! And happy birthday in advance! x
ReplyDelete